1. How much of the shortwave range (1.8-30MHz) is covered by it?
Small sections which only cover part of the range (5.6-6.1MHz, 7.3-8.2MHz, etc.)
Substantial SW coverage in one band or split into 2-3 bands (4-12MHz or equiv.)
Most or all shortwave frequencies (3-30MHz, 2.5-28MHz, or equivalent)
2. What condition is the built-in antenna in?
3. Is there a BFO or SSB control on the radio?
4. What type of tone control does it have, if any?
5. Does the radio have a signal strength meter?
6. Does the radio still have any instructions?
7. Does it also receive the weather (WX/WB) band?
8. Does it receive the VHF or aircraft (AIR) band?
9. Is there a squelch control on the radio?
10. How large is the shortwave radio?
11. Does the radio have a built-in light on it?
12. What condition is the radio in?
Good or excellent
Poor, but works
13. Does it have a cassette player/recorder?
14. What type of speaker(s) are built in?
Two or more
15. What material is the exterior made of?
16. What type of controls does the radio have?
Analog tuning controls with no fine tuning control and no digital display
Analog tuning with fine tuning control and no digital tuning display
Entirely digital tuning with no analog tuning controls (no tuning knob)
Only has analog controls (knobs) but there is a digital tuning display
Digital and analog controls (knobs, buttons), digital tuning display
17. Does the radio have an external antenna jack?
18. Does it also receive the longwave (LW) band?
19. What power options does the radio offer?
AC power cord
Jack, no adapter
20. Does the radio have a bandwidth control?
21. Does the radio have an AGC ("Gain") control?